Nail Airbrush designs Level 2 VRQ
Book nowCourse overview
- Duration: flexable
- Entry level: no entry level
- Model required: no
- Cost: £500.00 (inc. VAT)
This course is also available as an NVQ. View the list of NVQ courses for more information including prices for 2010-2011.
- 1. Health Hygiene & Safety
- 2. Disorders & Diseases, contra indications
- 3. Implements & Products
- 4. Electrical Equipment Safety
- 5. Cleaning an Air Brush System
- 6. Using Stencils
- 7. Consultations & Record cards
- 8. Practical Tuition using Air Brush Equipment
- 9. Designing your own Nail art Board
- 10. Troubleshooting
- 11. Questions & Answers
- 12. Workbooks
- 13. Aftercare Advice
All our courses carry CPD points.
Once you have completed the course successfully, you will receive an accredited certificate, allowing you to gain insurance and start up your new business. This course is accredited by the following organisations:
Share on Facebook
Contact us for more information on upcoming course dates.