Assessors Award NVQ VTCT - A1 & A2
Book nowCourse overview
- Duration: 84 GLH
- Entry level: Learners must hold a qualification in the area they intend to assess.
- Model required: No
- Cost: £700.00 (inc. VAT) - Installment plan available
This course is also available as an NVQ. View the list of NVQ courses for more information including prices for 2010-2011.
- CAN BE PAID IN 3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- Developing plans for assessing competence with candidates
- Judging evidence against criteria to make assessment decisions
- Providing feedback and support to candidates on assessment decisions
- Contributing to the internal quality-assurance process
- How to conduct internal quality assurance of the assessment process.
- Learners will be assessed through the provision of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate knowledge relating to every item listed for the mandatory unit taken. Different forms of evidence can be presented, such as assessor observation reports, questioning, or professional discussion.
All our courses carry CPD points.
Once you have completed the course successfully, you will receive an accredited certificate, allowing you to gain insurance and start up your new business. This course is accredited by the following organisations: