V1 Internal Verifier Award
Book nowCourse overview
- Duration: 6 to 12 Months,
- Entry level: A1 Assessor award.
- Model required: No
- Cost: £780.00 (inc. VAT) - Installment plan available
This course is also available as an NVQ. View the list of NVQ courses for more information including prices for 2010-2011.
- 3 sessions with tutor over the year plus close monitoring until completion.
- Candidates are usually dealt with individually on a one-to-one basis. There will be a good deal of work to be done on your own and you must be prepared to work steadily and meet the task deadlines. You must keep in contact via e-mail and make yourself available to meet the assessor when required.
- This course is assessed by the production of a portfolio throughout the course. Candidates are required to take part in a professional discussion which is recorded for your portfolio. Internal and external verifiers both check portfolios as they are completed.
- The course consists of:
- NVQ Overview
- Quality assurance
- Working with your Awarding Body and your external verifier
- Supporting and monitoring assessors
All our courses carry CPD points.
Once you have completed the course successfully, you will receive an accredited certificate, allowing you to gain insurance and start up your new business. This course is accredited by the following organisations:
Share on Facebook
Contact us for more information on upcoming course dates.