Teaching Award PTTLS (7303) VTCT
Book nowCourse overview
- Duration: min 30 Hrs
- Entry level: None
- Model required: classroom attendance or/and home study
- Cost: £700.00 (inc. VAT) - Installment plan available
This course is also available as an NVQ. View the list of NVQ courses for more information including prices for 2010-2011.
- Mainly Home Study - the theory and practice of teaching
- Principles of learning, teaching, assessment and evaluation
- Confidence, communication and interpersonal skills
- Your professional role and responsibilities.
- You will need to prepare and perform a 30 minute micro teaching lesson at the end of your course. In addition, keeping a Teaching Practice Portfolio and a Reflective Learning Journal will be required.
All our courses carry CPD points.
Once you have completed the course successfully, you will receive an accredited certificate, allowing you to gain insurance and start up your new business. This course is accredited by the following organisations: