Hair & Beauty Award Level one
Book nowCourse overview
- Duration: 403 GLH hrs
- Entry level: none entry level
- Model required: No
- Cost: £700.00 (inc. VAT)
This course is also available as an NVQ. View the list of NVQ courses for more information including prices for 2010-2011.
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Prepare and maintain salon treatment work areas
- Contribute to the development of effective working
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Prepare for hair services and maintain work area
- Plait and twist hair using basic techniques
- Assist with salon reception duties
- Blow dry hair
- facial skin care treatments
- Assist with nail services
All our courses carry CPD points.
Once you have completed the course successfully, you will receive an accredited certificate, allowing you to gain insurance and start up your new business. This course is accredited by the following organisations:
Share on Facebook
Contact us for more information on upcoming course dates.